So, I was in the barbershop today, doing my regular Friday ritual, and my barber said to me – “Dom, good call getting a fresh cut just before Thanksgiving. Most people completely forget!” And I thought to myself… Jesus Christ… Thanksgiving is next week, which means Black Friday is too. I started sweating bullets, thinking of the gigantic gift-giving list that I haven’t even made a dent in yet… I think I might’ve even blacked out. Just kidding, I’m saving that for Thanksgiving Eve.
Luckily, if you’re prone to panic attacks like me, you don’t have to worry – because the internet is already flooded with great Black Friday deals. I’ve rounded up a few of them for your shopping convenience (don’t ever say Papa Dom didn’t do nothing for you), so take a look and get that list going.
First, lets talk consoles. If you’re looking for a new Xbox One, the Microsoft Store actually has some pretty sick bundles (go figure). If you’re looking for something for a younger one in your life, you can snag an Xbox One 500GB Console that includes The LEGO Movie Video Game for $249. Buying a gift for yourself? There’s another bundle altogether which comes with the new Xbox One S 1TB Army Green Console, as well as Battlefield 1 and another free selected game for $100 more at $349. Not bad at all. There’s also a shitload of games getting knocked down in price from those craft bastards at Microsoft:
- Battlefield 1 for $40
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for $30
- FIFA 17 for $35
- Grand Theft Auto V for $30
- Life is Strange Complete Season for $6
- Mad Max for $12
- Mafia 3 for $42
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst for $20
- Overwatch: Origins Edition for $36
- The Telltale Games Collection for $28
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for $20
- Titanfall 2 for $35.99
- Rainbow Six Siege for $25
- Rare Replay for $10
- Wolfenstein: The New Order for $7
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for $7
- XCOM 2 for $39
I could be wrong, but I feel like I never see Nintendo games or console on sale. Like ever. However, there’s a few deals that have crept out – mostly from Amazon. Even the new Pokemon games are knocked down a few bucks, so snag these while you can.
- Mario Kart 7 on 3DS for $19
- 8-bit Mario Amiibo (Modern Colors) or (Retro Colors) for $5
- Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon for $32
Sony hasn’t given us much yet, but for now we’ve got a bundle for that SEXY blue Uncharted Limited Edition PlayStation 4 knocked down to $338 which includes a 500GB hard drive. Titanfall 2 is also discounted to $32.99 at Best Buy, and it’s like $26 if you have their Gamer’s Club card. If you’re a PC guy… Well… I guess you’re gonna have to just wait for a Steam holiday sale. For now, all I’ve got is another Titanfall 2 discount at – you guessed it – Best Buy.
The good folks over at IGN Deals also have some ad scans for Black Friday mailers that you should probably check out. Here’s a few of my personal favorites:
That’s all I’ve got for now. Enjoy your last weekend without having your ribs caved in by thousands of overtired angry customers at your local Target. If any of you survive the madness out there, shoot us a follow on Twitter at @WickedGoodGames and let us know what your Black Friday haul looks like. Good luck!
Latest posts by Papa Dom (see all)
- Nintendo Animal Crossing Direct 2/20 Recap - February 20, 2020
- 343 Industries Announces Esports Engine As The Global Management Partners For HCS - February 19, 2020
- BREAKING: We Have A New Animal Crossing Direct! - February 18, 2020