Good morning folks, and welcome back to the Nintendo eShop Rundown. As always, I’m here to deliver your weekly eShop rundown including all the latest releases, sales, deals, and updates across all Nintendo platforms, as well as highlighting some noteworthy titles as they are released. Cause God knows we need to keep ourselves together during this quarantine, right?
Just like always – discounts comes first. Here’s a quick link to all the stuff that’s on sale this week via the eShop. Capcom is having a huge sale this week, with titles like Resident Evil 4 on the (price) chopping block.
Aside from the sales, we’ve got ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 as this week’s featured title. Similar to other “Warriors” titles (like Hyrule Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, etc.), Pirate Warriors thrusts all your favorite characters from the One Piece franchise into the stories Warriors combat system. I’m sure Dr. Bob knows way more about One Piece than I do, so I’ll leave it to him to explain further if anybody has any additional questions.
Here’s everything else coming to the eShop this week:
- Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition
- Arcade Archives IKARI III -THE RESCUE-
- Bohemian Killing
- Bubble Bobble 4 Friends – Available March 31
- Card Game Bundle Vol. 1
- CHAOS CODE -NEW SIGN OF CATASTROPHE-
- Chapeau – Available March 31
- Children of Zodiarcs – Available March 27
- CopperBell – Available March 27
- Duck Souls+ – Available March 27
- Gigantosaurus The Game – Available March 27
- Grand Guilds
- Indie Darling Bundle Vol 2
- JigSaw Abundance
- Miles & Kilo
- One Step From Eden
- Operencia: The Stolen Sun – Available March 31
- Repressed – Available March 27
- Sin Slayers: Enhanced Edition
- Stones of the Revenant – Available March 31
- The Complex – Available March 31
- Totally Reliable Delivery Service – Available April 1
- Trailer Trashers
- Wanba Warriors
- What the Box? – Available March 30
- Wurroom – Available April 1
- Zombie Army Trilogy – Available March 31
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to get back to Rangoon Island and harvest my money trees. Have a great week, folks!