We got a reveal during PlayStations “Road to PS5” video conference today. Which was an absolute snooze fest. But all I know is Mark Cerny has a buttery smooth voice, and that the PS5 is fast. Here’s a comparison of the PS5 and Xbox Series X.
Mark Cerny said that the PS5 will have more RAM that is working on the games behalf, and the core goals of the SSD and the PS5 are:
- Boot the game in a second
- No load screens
- Design with freedom
- No more patch installs
- More game on disc and on SSD
Here’s the video conference right here.
Will add more as more info becomes available
Latest posts by Chris P (see all)
- Not Another Gaming Podcast – Ep. 183 - June 5, 2020
- 100 Thieves Enters Valorant and Signs Hiko As Their Team Captain - June 4, 2020
- The Last of Us Part II TV Commercial Is Fucking Dope (Spoiler Free) - June 2, 2020