A credible Call of Duty leaker TheGamingRevolution, shed a little light on Call of Duty 2020 (code name Project Zeus). He said that this year’s Call of Duty is in development at Treyarch with support of Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. Following suit of Modern Warfare’s reimaging, it looks like this game will do the same with Black Ops.
- Alex Mason and Sergeant Frank Woods will be returning but as new characters and the game will have a similar storyline as previous Black Ops titles
- Focused on real life events of the Vietnam War, and Cold War
- Retelling Vietnam story from multiple perspectives including US, South Vietnam, and the Viet Cong
- Killstreaks will include UAV, counter UAV, bomber plane, dogs, flamethrower
- Will include larger multiplayer modes including a 32 v 32 Ground War
- Operators are rumored to be returning
- Built with the same engine that Infinity Ward Poland made – which was used for Modern Warfare
- New story line, potentially based on Vietnam
- Zombies season pass is being considered
We shall see my friends, we shall see. I’ll keep everyone posted as more info becomes available. I really wish they’d give Call of Duty games more time to breathe. Maybe push back new games for a few years? Maybe that’s just me. It must be frustrating as fuck for these pros to have to constantly have to adjust and pivot to new games.
Latest posts by Chris P (see all)
- Not Another Gaming Podcast – Ep. 183 - June 5, 2020
- 100 Thieves Enters Valorant and Signs Hiko As Their Team Captain - June 4, 2020
- The Last of Us Part II TV Commercial Is Fucking Dope (Spoiler Free) - June 2, 2020