In case you’re sick of letting your friends and squadmates down, you can now embarass yourself less in the public eye by queueing up for Solos in Call of Duty: Warzone.
In Warzone’s latest playlist update (which affects players on all consoles and PC), you can now queue up as a one-man army in Infinity Ward’s free-to-play venture that was surely a long time coming. So if you’re like me, and you’re really into this whole social distancing thing (or if you just suck), Solos may be for you.
Here’s a full list of changes that also arrived in today’s playlist patch, straight from Infinity Ward:
Patch 3/17/20 Full Details:
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) “Doorbuster 24/7”
- Gunfight is now St. Patrick’s Day themed!
- Solo Mode! That’s right. Just you.
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed
- The Threat UI could disappear from the screen if players complete a contract while they are being hunted from a Bounty Contract. This has been fixed
- Updated text to “Redeploy Squadmate” to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate
- Fix for the last objective in the “Boats and Trains” Mission not tracking as intended
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to “Contextual Tap”
- Fixed a bug where players were able to clip into the walls in the Hospital
I fucking stink at this game.