Last week i told you we were trending upward, and it continued to be true with another cash. A small profit, but a profit nonetheless. Lets carry this momentum right into week 12. Here’s what i got for you this week.
Pick Of The Week
Clyde Edwards-Helaire-Over 0.5 Rush+Rec TD’s- Coming off of a multi touchdown game, CEH will look to keep his td streak alive, and I think he does in what should be a high scoring game against the Bucs.
Best Of The Rest
- Stefon Diggs- Over 82.5 Rec YDS- Diggs is having a great season so far on his new team. He’s got great chemistry with Josh Allen, and the chargers defense isn’t that good. He should have a nice day.
- Justin Herbert- Over 24.5 Completions- Herbert has come out as the front runner for Rookie of the year after Burrow had a season ending injury last week. He’s been an absolute stud, but Buffalo will be a tough game for him. I think they’ll be throwing a lot as usual and should hit 25 completions.
- Keenan Allen-Over 5.5 Receptions- If Herbert is gonna throw a lot he needs his best receiver to catch a lot. 6 receptions sounds easy, but it’ll be close in my opinion.
- Derek Carr- Over 1.5 Pass TD’s- Carr and the Raiders are playing well. They should continue to do so against a trash Atlanta defense.
- DeAndre Hopkins-Over 0.5 REC TD’s- Hopkins is one of the best receivers in the league. If the Cardinals are gonna go into Gillette and beat the Patriots He’ll have to a big part of the game.
- Cam Newton-Over 260.5 Rush and Pass YDS- Cam has been hit or miss this year, but the Cardinals defense just isn’t very good. Cams gonna have to put up some points, because Arizona sure as hell will be.
- Dalvin Cook-Under 133.5 Rush+Rec YD’s- Cook is just unstoppable this year, so naturally I’m gonna hope he gets semi shut down this week.
- Michael Thomas-Over 6.5 Receptions- Taysom Hill will be starting under center again this week, and He fed the ball to Thomas last week. 9 receptions on 12 targets. Hopefully the same situations against the Broncos this week.
- Patrick Mahomes- over 24.5 Completions- Old GOAT VS New GOAT. Mahomes vs Brady. This should be a fun high scoring game to watch. I’m hoping to see a good ole QB battle all game.
- PICK OF THE WEEK
ICE PICKS (TIE BREAKER)
- Tom Brady-Over 277.5 Pass YDS- Toms probably pissed after his teams poor performance last week, and doesn’t want to crap himself against the defending champs.
- Jared Goff- Over 2.5 Pass TD’s+INT- The Rams seemed to have started to throw the ball again. That’s a good thing for them. Goff should throw at least 2 Td’s and an interception is my guess.
As always if you’re new to ThriveFantasy use promo code “WGG” to get a free $25 on us. Good luck this week!