As you may have noticed, I haven’t been doing very well in these contests. Maybe the way to you winning some money from my picks is to just pick the opposite. I got 5/10 props last week and won a grand total of zero bones. I never quit though, so here we go.
Pick Of The Week!
Ezekiel Elliot under 0.5 rush+rec td’s- Elliot hasn’t done anything since Dak Prescott got hurt. I just can’t see him doing anything against the Steelers, who have the best defense in the league.
The Best Of The Rest
- Christian McCaffrey over 75.5 rush yards- He’s coming back from an injury and my gut says he’s ready to get back on the field and dominate again.
- Tyreek Hill over 77.5 rec yds- Hill and the Chiefs destroyed the shitty Jets last week, and I think they keep rolling against a just ok Panthers Defense.
- DK Metcalf over 3.5 rec- Metcalf is coming off a game where he was targeted 15 times and had 12 catches. Free points
- A.J Brown over 0.5 rec td’s-Chicago has a great defense, but Tennessee is the better team here, and they’re at home. Hopefully Brown scores on their way to victory.
5. Lamar Jackson over 207.5 yd passing- Jackson struggles passing the ball, and he’s going against a good Colts defense, but 207 yards is nothing. Lets hope he’s been only throwing at practice this week.
6. Matt Ryan over 291.5 pasing yards- Ryan has been playing well as of late. Julio Jones being back and healthy has been a big part of that. Look for him to keep rolling this week.
7. Keenan Allen over 0.5 rec td’s- Let’s face it. The Chargers Qb Justin Hebert is a stud and most likely gonna be rookie of the year. Who’s the best receiver on the team? That’s right. Keenan Allen.
8. See Pick Of The Week
9. Tua Tagovailoa over 20.5 completions- Starting the second game of his career against a high powered offense in Arizona, and his starting running out for 3 at least 3 games he’ll have to make some throws to stay in the game.
10.DeAndre Hopkins over 84.5 rec yds- The man is one of the best to ever play the game. Kyler Murray loves throwing to him. He should be in line for a big game.
ICE PICKS (Tie Breaker)
- Jonathan Taylor under 72.5 rush+rec yds- Baltimore has a great defense and if they are smart they’ll focus on stopping one of the best players on the team.
- Kirk Cousins over 0.5 Int- What can i say? Kirk is usually good for one a game.
Good luck this week!