Believe it or not, our upward trend did indeed continue last week and we finally cashed in a contest. Nothing big, but it its a start. I’m all over the overs in my picks this week, so let’s Keep this train rolling right through week 11 and cash again.
PICK OF THE WEEK
Alvin Kamara-over 59.5 rush yds- No Drew Brees this week and the Saints are going with Taysom Hill under center. I expect a lot of running.
THE BEST OF THE REST
- Matt Ryan-over 300.5 pass yds- Matt Ryan has been playing well as of late, and I think he continues to do so against their Division foe the Saints.
- Play of the week
- Tyler Boyd-Over 4.5 receptions- The bengals throw the ball a ton every game. This shouldn’t change this week. Boyd should get 4+ receptions easy
- Nick Chubb-over 0.5 rush td’s- Chubb came back last week from injury and had an incredible game. The Eagles stink and he should have no problem scoring against them.
5. Keenan Allen-over 84.5 receiving yd’s- This is my usual Jets stink pick. Allen should have no trouble having a big game.
6. Philip Rivers-over 25.5 completions- Rivers is averaging around 26 completions a game. Shouldn’t be any different against a poor Green Bay secondary.
7. Aaron Jones over 0.5 rush+rec tds-Jones and Adams account for like 80% of Green Bay’s offense or something ridiculous. He’ll score from 2 yards out or something I’m sure.
8. Dalvin Cook-over 120.5 rush+rec yards- Cook is having an insane year. Seems like no team can stop him. I like the over here.
Patrick Mahomes-over 306.5 passing yds- Mahomes is out for revenge after losing to The Raiders earlier this year. Wouldn’t surprise me if he passes for 400 yards.
Clyde Edwards-Helaire- over 63.5 rushing yds- CEH hasn’t been great aside from a couple games this year. He’s been good though. That’s all he has to be to get us some points.
ICE PICKS (TIE BREAKER)
- James Connor-under 83.5 total rush+rec yds- Steelers offense has a lot of mouths to feed nowadays, so i’m taking the under here.
- Deshaun Watson- under 300.5 pass+rush yds- This is a risky play here. That’s why its in the Ice section. He might go off today against the Patriots, but lets hope Bellicheck has something planed to shut him down.