ThriveFantasy NFL Week 14 Picks
How’s that saying go? What goes up must come down. It’s true. We were on our way up and came down real quick. The brightside? We never hit our ceiling, which is the moon. Last week wasn’t bad, but we didn’t cash due to 1 reception, and 5 rushing yard. We go again this week. I’ve got a good mix of overs and unders this week. Hope to start going upward again.
PICK OF THE WEEK
Ryan Tannehill- Over 17.5 Complections- I understand that this team loves running with their stud Derrick Henry, but 18 completions just seems like a given by any QB. It’s not worth many points, but it’s an easy win in my opinion.
BEST OF THE REST
- Dalvin Cook- Over 81.5 Rush Yds- I know Tampa Bay has one of the best rush D’s in the league, but Cook is just too good to bet against.
- Tyreek Hill- Over 87.5 Rec Yds- The Chiefs are playing Miami. They have a half decent secondary, but Hill has been playing great as of late.
- DeAndre Hopkins- Under 6.5 Receptions- Kyler Murray has been struggling bad lately. That of course directly affects his best weapon.
- SEE PICK OF THE WEEK
- Deshaun Watson- Over 295.5 Pass+Rush Yds- Watson has been on fire. Over 300 passing yards in each of his last 3 games. Will be a little tougher this week against a strong Bears D, but I have faith.
- Ezekiel Elliot- Under 97.5 Rush+Rec Yds- After Dak went down witha season ending injury, teams have just been all over Elliot. The Cowboys need Dalton to be better if Elliot is going to be more effective. Cincy stinks, but they should still be focusing Zeke.
- Darren Waller- Under 6.5 Receptions- Waller has been the most consistent player on the Raiders this year, but Indy’s Defense is top notch this year. He’ll get his fair share of catches, but 7 is a lot.
- Justin Herbert- Over 26.5 Completions- After getting completely embarrassed last week by the Patriots, Herbert will look to bounce back this week in what should be a shootout against the Falcons.
- Alvin Kamara- Over 0.5 Rush+Rec TD’s- Kamara’s too good to not score against a shit Philly team.
- Aaron Rodgers- Over 306.5 Pass Yds- Rodgers is a machine, and He’s not topping. A division match up against the lions should force him to keep doing what He’s been doing all year.
ICE PICKS (TIE BREAKER)
- Tom Brady- Over 290.5 Pass Yds- The GOAT is back after a bye and I expect him to go ham this week.
- Tyler Lockett- Over 71.5 Rec Yds- Lockett has been nothing short of pedestrian the last 4 or so games. He’s due for a big one and what better team to do it against than the shitty Jets.
As always. If you’re new to ThriveFantasy use our promo code “WGG” to receive a free $25 on your first deposit. Good luck and I’ll see you next week!
- ThriveFantasy NFL Week 14 Picks - December 11, 2020
- ThriveFantasy Week 13 Picks - December 4, 2020
- Android Hunter A: The Wicked Good Review - November 30, 2020