Return to the iconic island of Vvardenfell for over 30 hours of adventure in a brand new ESO location, with a new player class, a new PvP mode, a new Trial (a twelve-player dungeon), and so much more. The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will be available on PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 6, 2017. -Bethesda.net
Say what you want about MMOs, but they have THE coolest trailers. Like, we all know the combat in the game is gonna feel noooooooooohohohohothing like what we just saw, but god DAMN was that great. ESO’s new Morrowind expansion puts you in the debt of Vivec, the legendary warrior-poet and Guardian of Vvardenfell, to save the world from a “daedric threat” roughly 700 years before The Elder Scrolls III.
There’s a few very dope things about this expansion:
- Morrowind introduces the new Warden class, which is basically a druid-like character who wields nature-based magic and – if the trailer can be believed – gets a goddamn war bear (or other pet to follow them around)!
- Thanks to the One Tamriel update, existing players can choose to carry their characters over to the Morrowind content on June 6th, or start fresh on a new adventure with a new face – and have the same experience.
- There’s also 30+ hours of new content, tons of new locales from the original Morrowind, and a new 4v4v4 arena PvP mode to check out.
And if that wasn’t enough… Check out this collectors edition.
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, MY WALLET HAS BEEN BROKEN IN HALF!
If you’re like me, you loved the original Morrowind. It was one of the games that truly got me as into RPGs as I am today, and I can NOT wait to dive headfirst into ESO’s new Morrowind expansion when it drops on June 6th.
- Handicapping Tiggy’s Beer Mile - September 8, 2023
- The Guard Will Miss VCT Americas After Failing To Do Paperwork On Time… Wait What? - August 29, 2023
- Destiny 2: The Final Shape’s Reveal Trailer Proves That Nobody Tugs The Heartstrings Quite Like Bungie - August 25, 2023