[GAMEPLAY]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Battle Royale Mode, Warzone, Leaks Again. Announced To Come Out Tomorrow
What we know about Warzone so far:
- Free To Play
- Standalone Game
- 150 Players & Start – potential of getting 200 at some point
- Cross Platform
- Classic maps as points of interest
- 2 game modes
- Available very, very soon
- 2 ways to respawn (Gulag and buy respawn)
We have a day to spare until the supposed launch of Warzone, and inevitably we have a leak. And let me tell you something boys, it doesn’t look too bad.. I don’t see anything in the gameplay that’s ground breaking by any means. But it looks like it could be another fun BR. I’ll tell you one thing though, the Gulag is one of the sickest ideas i’ve ever seen in a video game. Fight for your live in a 1v1 while spectators throw rocks at you. Winner goes back into the fight.
If the rumors are true, we’ll have Warzone tomorrow. Which means a move has to be made today with a trailer or some sort of announcement on IW’s end. I don’t see just dropping the game tomorrow out of the clouds as the best way to go about things. But who am I.
I’ll keep everyone posted once more news pops up.
A timer has shown up on Modern Warfare on the “Classified” game mode that counts down to tomorrow @ 11am EST. Warzone incoming
Edit 2: Warzone has officially been announced
- Apparently You Can’t Shave Your Pubes on Twitch - January 27, 2022
- Apex Legends Players Won’t Stop Teabagging Post Malone - January 26, 2022
- I Can’t Tell If I Love or Hate The Minecraft x PUMA Collab - January 26, 2022