My upward trend came to a screeching halt last week when I was a little too optimistic with my picks. Naturally being the optimistic person I am, I’m on a bunch of overs again this week. Hopefully our guys perform well and we take home some dough.
Pick Of The Week
Nick Chubb- Over 87.5 Rush YDS- Chubb has only rushed under 100 yards twice this year. He’s a beast and doesn’t seem to be slowing down after returning from his injury earlier this year.
Best Of The Rest
- Justin Jefferson- Over 85.5 Rec YDS- Jefferson is getting better every week. Theilan is back this week, but the rookie has been a big part of the passing game.
- Allen Robinson- Over 5.5 Receptions- Robinson is averaging 6 catches a game. With Trubisky starting this week again, I can see him Trying to feed the best receiver he has on the team.
- Matthew Stafford- Over 20.5 Completions- 21 completions seems like an easy number in what will probably be game that the Lions will have to throw a lot.
- Derek Carr- Under 0.5 INT- Believe it or not Carr has only thrown 4 picks this year. He’s playing the Jets, who we all know, stink! He had a terrible game last week and should bounce back against the worst team in the league.
- Kenyan Drake- Under 76.5 Rush+Rec yds- This one could bite me in the ass. Drake has been having a pedestrian year, but could break out anytime. The Rams have a pretty good defense, so they should be able to shut him down.
- DK Metcalf over 5.5 Receptions- DK is showing the league that he’s the next best thing. Russell Wilson loves throwing this kid the ball, and it won’t stop this week.
- Carson Wentz- Over 2.5 Pass TDS+INT- We got 2 things going for us here. Wentz has been horrible, and Green Bay has a pretty bad pass defense. With that being said, Wentz is good enough to throw multiple TD’s, but if he sucks again he’ll throw some interceptions as well.
- Aaron Rodgers- Over 23.5 Completions- The man has been on fire this year. As long as he’s throwing the Packers have great chance at winning any game. Philly stinks and Rodgers should be able to have his way.
- Travis Kelce- Over 0.5 Rec TD’s- Mahomes should have another field day against a poor defense. Kelce is always a big part of the offense. He should score.
Ice Picks( Tie Breaker)
- Kyler Murray- Under 290.5 Pass+Rush YDS- Murray has been struggling as of late. It won’t be easy to break out of that trend against a solid Rams defense.
- Aaron Jones- Over 0.5 Rush+Rec TD’s- Jones got a little trend when it comes to scoring. If he doesn’t score one week, he’s usually good for 1 the next week.
That’s a wrap for week 13. As always use promo code “WGG” when making your first deposit on ThriveFantasy for a free $25. Good Luck!