Every Friday, the finest degenerate journalists on the internet serve up loud, irreverent, hilarious takes on gaming, drinking, pop culture, and everything in between.
In this episode: Papa Dom and Chris P. (along with special guest Kelcium Chloride) touch on a number of topics, including:
- Hearthstone and Hong Kong debacle
- Dumbass steals $40k worth of games and gets $300
- Favorite carnival games??
- And more!
If you’d like to help out a great cause, a friend of ours is hosting a charity hockey game with the Boston Bruins Alumni in honor of their son who passed unexpectedly to SIDS in December of 2017. All proceeds will be donated to the Roberts Program out of Boston Children’s Hospital. For more information and to donate, follow this link, or search for “Second Annual Team Landon vs. Bruins Alumni Game” on Facebook. Thank you!
- Apparently You Can’t Shave Your Pubes on Twitch - January 27, 2022
- Apex Legends Players Won’t Stop Teabagging Post Malone - January 26, 2022
- I Can’t Tell If I Love or Hate The Minecraft x PUMA Collab - January 26, 2022