Every Friday, the finest degenerate journalists on the internet serve up loud, irreverent, hilarious takes on gaming, drinking, pop culture, and everything in between.
In this episode: Papa Dom, Dr. Bob, and Chris P. touch on a number of topics, including:
- CS:GO teams picking up lesser-known squads (and winning)
- Nintendo’s Smash Direct sucked
- TFue’s streamer incubator is kinda weird
- And more!
Latest posts by Chris P (see all)
- Not Another Gaming Podcast – Ep. 167 - February 14, 2020
- All Competitive Call of Duty Players Are On Adderall - February 13, 2020
- Rhonda Rousey Signs Exclusive Streaming Deal on Facebook - February 13, 2020