Every Friday, the finest degenerate journalists on the internet serve up loud, irreverent, hilarious takes on gaming, drinking, pop culture, and everything in between.
In this episode: Papa Dom, Dr. Bob, and Chris P. (along with special guest Ali Baker) touch on a number of topics, including:
- Diablo 4 and more Blizzard bullshit
- Single player gaming State of the Union
- Our favorite Halloween costumes
- And more!
If you’d like to help out a great cause, a friend of ours is hosting a charity hockey game with the Boston Bruins Alumni in honor of their son who passed unexpectedly to SIDS in December of 2017. All proceeds will be donated to the Roberts Program out of Boston Children’s Hospital. For more information and to donate, follow this link, or search for “Second Annual Team Landon vs. Bruins Alumni Game” on Facebook. Thank you!
Latest posts by Chris P (see all)
- Ninjas Twitter Gets Hacked on a Beautiful Saturday Afternoon. [Deleted Tweet Screen Shots] - February 22, 2020
- Chris P Picks: CDL Week 3 Atlanta - February 22, 2020
- Not Another Gaming Podcast – Ep. 168 - February 21, 2020