Welcome to my weekly ThriveFantasy NFL picks. If you don’t know what Thrive Fantasy is, I’ll give you a quick rundown. Thrive Fantasy is a daily fantasy sports app that focuses on prop bets. You Pick 10 props and 2 tie breaker props to try and accumulate as many points as you can. As you’ll see, you pick an over or under on certain players performances. For example Lamar Jackson throwing for 225.5 passing yards. You have the option to pick if you think he’ll throw for over or under that number. Both options will have different point values. If you get it correct, you accumulate points, wrong and you get nothing. Thrive also has contests for all the major sports, golf, and of course Esports. If you haven’t already, sign up on the ThriveFantasy app NOW using promo code ‘WGG’ and deposit $25 to get $25 for free on us! Now onto the picks.
PICK OF THE WEEK
Mike Davis over 0.5 Rushing TD’s. Ever since Christian McCaffrey got injured, Davis has been a stud. They’re going against a great Chicago defense, but i see Davis punching in a nice short goal line touchdown.
The Best of the Rest
- Lamar Jackson over 225.5 passing yards. The Ravens are playing an Eagles defense that is giving up an avg of 241 yds per game. Seeing Lamar miss some big throws the last couple weeks isn’t exactly encouraging, but i think he gets it done this week
- Calvin Ridley over 81.5 recieving yards. With fellow star wideout Julio Jones still battling a hamstring injury Ridley has been the man all season long.
- Adam Theilan over 4.5 receptions. Dalvin Cook is missing this week with an injury, so look for the Vikings to feed their other offensive star against a poor Atlanta defense.
- Matthew Stafford over 23.5 completions. The Lions haven’t really been a running team in the last 10 years at least. With Kenny Golladay back on the field i expect a lot of passing.
5. Allen Robinson over 0.5 receiving TD’s. What seems to be the only real bright spot on the Bears offense I’m hoping he gets in the end zone this week.
6. Daniel Jones over 260.5 passing yards. Coming off his best performance of the season against a great Steelers defense, He’ll be looking to keep it going against a middle of the pack Washington Football Team
7.Devante Adams over 78.5 receiving yards. After missing multiple games with a hamstring injury Adams is fresh off a bye week and should be back to his old self.
8.Aaron Rodgers over 2.5 total pass td’s+interceptions. Aaron gets his favorite target back this week and he’s having an outstanding season so far.
9. Darrell Henderson under 0.5 total rushing and receiving td’s. He did score twice last week, but with Cam Akers coming back in full force this week i expect him to get less of a workload.
ICE picks (Tie Breaker)
- Kareem Hunt under 72.5 rush yards. tough Steelers run D giving up only 64 rush yards a game. Look for a heavy pass day from the browns.
- Mike Evans over 5.5 receptions. Evans has become Tom Brady’s favorite target over the last couple weeks. Chris Godwin is still questionable to play, but even if he gets on the field i can see
Want to try and win one of these bad boys?
THRIVE x WGG Esports Jersey Contest How do you get one of these bad boys? There’s exactly two ways. – ONE winner for being the first to hit 50 PROPS correctly in ThriveFantasy’s new Discord bot (coming soon) – ONE first place winner in an exclusive WGG Community Contest for League of Legends’ Worlds Finals. More details to come as the contest draws closer. Good luck! Join our Discord if you already haven’t!