Lets get this out of the way first. My first week of picks didn’t go so hot. I only got 2 props correct and definitely won $0. Just so we all know I’m no pro here, just a guy who loves gambling and football. On the bright side one of my two picks that hit was my pick of the week. Mike Davis did indeed sneak in a goal line TD and made me look semi smart for about 5 mins. I’ll start you off again with my top pick!
PICK OF THE WEEK!
Aaron Jones over 75.5 rush yards- Houston has been awful this year. They’re letting up an avg of 177 yds per game. Aaron Jones should feast on them. Lets get into my other picks!
The Best of the Rest
- Drew Brees under 280.5 passing yards- Drew hasn’t been himself this year. The saints seem to be focusing a lot on running with Kamara, and rightfully so. I’ll take a shot and hope they run more than pass.
- Pick of the Week- See above
- Will Fuller over 72.5 receiving yards- Again Houston has stunk it up this year and if they want to have a shot of beating Green Bay Will has to have a big game.
- Kenny Golladay over 4.5 receptions- This game vs Atlanta should be a shootout. Golladay should be targeted often by Stafford.
5. Matt Ryan over 25.5 completions- I’ll be honest. This is probably a long shot here, but if the game is gonna be as high scoring as i think he’ll be chucking up to Jones and Ridley all day.
6. Josh Allen over 2.5 TD passes- Face it. the Jets fucking stink and the Bills have lost 2 games in a row. Allen needs a punching bag, and will have himself a day against the last place Jets.
7. Joe Mixon over 0.5 rushing td’s- Joe Mixon hasn’t done much this year aside from one great game. Cincy needs him to step up and produce more. I think he scores on the ground this week.
8. JuJu Smith-Schuster over 0.5 receiving TD’s- The spotlight has been all over Rookie Chase Claypool, but their number 1 guy is still JuJu.
9. Ezekiel Elliot over 105.5 total rushing and receiving yards- The Washington Football Team is awful at stopping the run letting up 133 yds per game. Zeke fumbled twice last week and is looking to bounce back from a bad performance.
10. Jimmy G under 21.5 completions- San Fran’s offense is built around running the ball. I can’t see them passing a ton against a strong Patriots pass D.
ICE PICKS (Tie Breaker)
- DK Metcalf under 77.5 receiving yards- I think Arizona focuses on shutting DK down and Lockett has a nice game
- DeAndre Hopkins under 6.5 receptions- He’ll probably have a big game against a terrible Arizona defense, but Kyler Murray still has to get the ball to him.
THRIVE x WGG Esports Jersey Contest
How do you get one of these bad boys? There’s exactly two ways.
- ONE winner for being the first to hit 50 PROPS correctly in ThriveFantasy’s new Discord bot (coming soon)
- ONE first place winner in an exclusive WGG Community Contest for League of Legends’ Worlds Finals.
If you haven’t already, sign up on the ThriveFantasy app NOW using promo code ‘WGG’ and deposit $25 to get $25 for free on us!
More details to come as the contest draws closer. Good luck!
Don’t forget to join our Discord if you haven’t yet.