In case you missed it, Dr. Disrespect has finally revealed his new game studio – Midnight Society.
Not much is known yet about their upcoming project or about every single stakeholder in The Two-Time’s long-awaited shop, but the team has already claimed that they are “building an all-star AAA roster to usher in the new era of online PVP multiplayer titles”. Doc has been incredibly outspoken about his likes and dislikes when it comes to the most popular games of today, including Halo Infinite, Call of Duty, and Fortnite. It seems like he knows exactly what he wants to see in a battle royale and/or arena shooter, and he’s assembled an impressive roster right off the rip to help make Midnight Society’s first project a reality.
We already know that the two biggest names joining Doc at Midnight Society are Quinn DelHoyo, formerly of 343 Industries, and Robert Bowling – most famous for his work on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare trilogy. Here’s an “as complete as I could get it” dossier on Midnight Society’s co-founders.
Quinn DelHoyo – Midnight Society Creative Director
- Roles: Level Designer, Lead Sandbox Designer, Lead Weapons Designer, Multiplayer Designer
- Studios: 3D Realms, Epic Games, 343 Industries
- Games: Halo 5: Forge, Halo 5: Guardians, Gears of War: Judgment, Duke Nukem Forever, Gears of War 3, Halo Infinite
- Accolades: Weapons, multiplayer, and sandbox designer on some of the most popular Halo competitive multiplayer titles.
Robert Bowling (AKA Fourzerotwo) – Midnight Society Studio Head
- Roles: Creative Strategist, Community Manager
- Studios: Infinity Ward, Respawn, DICE, BioWare, EA
- Games: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: APEX Legends, Battlefield series, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, Anthem, Plants vs Zombies, The Sims, FIFA, Madden
- Accolades: Oversaw release of some of the best selling FPS titles of all time.
Herschel “Guy” Beahm IV (AKA Dr. Disrespect) – Midnight Society Co-Founder
- Roles: Community Manager, Level Designer
- Studios: Sledgehammer Games
- Games: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Accolades: Blockbuster Video Game Champion (1993, 1994)
I’m sure there’s a handful of things that I’m missing here, but you get the idea. Midnight Society’s “big three” are some absolute studs, and have some of the most popular and iconic multiplayer shooters on their combined resume. What they’re cooking up, when it’s coming, or when we’ll know more is a complete mystery at the moment, but we’ll absolutely keep you posted whenever we learn more on what the Two-Time and friends are up to as soon as we find out.
- The Super Mario Bros. Movie Trailer Is Finally Here, and I Absolutely Love It - October 6, 2022
- SHOCKING: Twitter Is Mad About PlayStation’s New Loyalty Program - September 29, 2022
- THE FINALS: Embark Studios Just Dropped The Coolest Gameplay Trailer I’ve Seen All Year - September 27, 2022