Solos Arrives To Call of Duty Warzone For Those Sick Of Disappointing Their Friends (Like Me)
In case you’re sick of letting your friends and squadmates down, you can now embarass yourself less in the public eye by queueing up for Solos in Call of Duty: Warzone.
In Warzone’s latest playlist update (which affects players on all consoles and PC), you can now queue up as a one-man army in Infinity Ward’s free-to-play venture that was surely a long time coming. So if you’re like me, and you’re really into this whole social distancing thing (or if you just suck), Solos may be for you.
Here’s a full list of changes that also arrived in today’s playlist patch, straight from Infinity Ward:
Patch 3/17/20 Full Details:
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) “Doorbuster 24/7”
- Gunfight is now St. Patrick’s Day themed!
- Solo Mode! That’s right. Just you.
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed
- The Threat UI could disappear from the screen if players complete a contract while they are being hunted from a Bounty Contract. This has been fixed
- Updated text to “Redeploy Squadmate” to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate
- Fix for the last objective in the “Boats and Trains” Mission not tracking as intended
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to “Contextual Tap”
- Fixed a bug where players were able to clip into the walls in the Hospital
I fucking stink at this game.
- Twitch Lays Off 400 Employees Just Days After Losing Their CEO - March 20, 2023
- Jamaal Williams Schools the NFL Media on Pokémon Again - March 18, 2023
- WGG Monthly Game Giveaway: MARCH! - March 15, 2023