Welcome back to another edition of my ThriveFantasy weekly picks. If you’ve been following along you know by now we’re getting better each week, and still haven’t made any money. You know how the saying goes “Any given Sunday”. Am i right? Whatever. Let’s get those picks going and see if our upward trend continues this week.
Pick Of The Week
Chris Godwin Over 67.5 Rec Yards- When the Bucs got spanked in primetime, Tom Brady seemed to only have a good connection with Godwin. Evans seems to not get targeted as much, so I’m looking for godwin to have a big day.
Best Of The Rest
- Aaron Rodgers Over 287.5 Pass yds- Rodgers is having a great season so far. Green Bays defense isn’t that good so most likely he’ll be throwing a decent amount if the Jags match scoring,
- James Robinson Over 80.5 Rush yds- Robinson has been pretty decent this year. Jacksonville will need to use him to mix up the plays for their rookie QB making his second start.
- Robby Anderson Over 4.5 Receptions- Tampa Bay’s secondary is awful, so 5 receptions to their top receiver seems pretty doable.
4. Carson Wentz Under 24.5 Completions- Wentz has disappointed every time I have picked him to do well, so hopefully the coaches stick to a run heavy game plan.
5. Deshaun Watson Over 1.5 Pass td’s- Watson is the Houston Offense. 2 td’s should be easy when your team is always behind and you’re throwing the whole game.
6. Josh Jacobs Over 90.5 Rush+Rec yards- Maybe i’m still just so high on this guy from his incredible rookie season, but I love this guy. I’m picking the over just because i wanna see him go wild.
7. Alvin Kamara Over 0.5 Rush+Rec TD’s- Kamara is an animal, and theyre playing a banged up 49’ers team. He should score without a doubt in my mind.
8. Russell Wilson Over 285.5 Pass yds- After a tough game against the Bills, i think Russ bounces back with a big game. Won’t be easy though.
9. DK Metcalf Under 82.5 Rec yds- Metcalf has been red hot, but he’ll be drawing coverage from Jalen Ramsey, so i see the ball being thrown elsewhere most of the day.
Ice Picks (Tie Breaker)
- Drew Brees Under 23.5 Completions- I don’t think Brees will have to throw too many times this week,
- Stefon Diggs Under 82.5 Rec yds- Just hoping he has a bad game and get the 105 points if needed.
That’s it for this weeks picks. Don’t forget to use code WGG on your first deposit in the the ThriveFantasy app for a free $25. Good Luck!