Lets do a quick recap of last week. We doubled our total points from the previous week. We hit the 400 point mark. Not bad, but not great. This is the week we win some cash. I feel it. My pick of the week did hit again so I’m 2 for 2 there. Aaron Jones didn’t end up playing, so I changed it to Lindsay under 0.5 rushing td’s, and if you follow me on Twitter you would’ve seen that. Lets get it going with this weeks Picks.
PICK OF THE WEEK!
Carson Wentz- Over 255.5 pass yards- This is based on how bad the cowboys are on defense. Wentz had a pretty good game last week, and he should have his way against a terrible Dallas secondary.
Best of the Rest
- Patrick Mahomes- Over 300.5 passing yards- Mahomes hasn’t had many 300 yard games this year, but the like I said last week the fucking Jets suck! He’ll throw for a thousand yards in the first half.
- James Connor-Under 72.5 rush yards- I think Pittsburgh has to win this game on the arm of Big Ben. I’m just not a fan of Connor.
- Devante Adams- Over 6.5 receptions- FEED THE BEAST! Adams just cant be stopped.Aaron Rodgers is gonna feed him until it doesn’t work anymore. That’s not happening anytime soon.
- Josh Jacobs- Over 0.5 rush td’s- Jacobs is due for a big game. I wouldn’t doubt he scores twice this week.
5. Jarvis Landry- Over 0.5 Receiving td’s- Odell Beckham is out for the season with a torn ACL. Landry should see an uptick in targets, so hopefully he scores.
6. Josh Allen- Over 302.5 passing+rushing yards- Hoping he has a big game this week. The Patriots have been getting spanked left and right this year, and if Buffalo wants to show they’re real competitors for the division this year it’s a must win.
7. James Robinson- Over 0.5 Rushing+Receiving td’s- Ever since Fournette was cut, Robinson has taken over and has been playing phenomenally. He’ll score for sure.
8. Jimmy G- Over 2.5 total pass td’s+int- Jimmy is hit or miss. Either way i see him throwin a couple of picks and td’s
9. Russell Wilson- Over 24.5 completions- Russ is playing out of his mind and with the way his defense has been playing He’ll have to throw a bunch. Easy over.
ICE PICKS (Tie Breaker Picks)
- Joe Burrow- Over 1.5 td’s- Joe has been playing well. Not winning too much, but He’s starting to get comfortable with this offense now and should throw a couple.
- Phillip Rivers- Over 22.5 completions- Rivers stinks this year, but if I need a tie breaker that could pay off I hope he does something this week.
If you want a chance to win one of these custom jerseys. The contest is free to join and is this weekend. Join the WGG discord to find out how to enter. Huge shout out to our sponsor ThriveFanatsy for making it possible to win one of these amazing jerseys. Good Luck!